Saturday, August 22, 2009

temptation

happy Ramadhan !!

flash back ramadhan 2008>>mjsc TGB

"menu wajib was AIR TEMBIKAI.every petang,without missed,sure singgah bazar ramadhan.walaupun x de bende yg mengidam nk makan"

1st Ramadhan will always full with TEMPTATIONS..
rangeing from foods(sure la kn..who doesnt?bazar...aww) to ???(cant really come up wth any exact list ..too long to be listed)

MEGA SALES!!!!

aimi said this to me this morning (plan asal nk cari birthday present n buku JE)
"tak boleh la kluar dengan ko ..sure habis .lain kali keluar x payah bawak duit"
i replied"x pe x bawak duit.bleyh withdraw"
;D
;D
;D


people..dont blame me for this.
sape suruh SALES tu menggoda sangat!!
sape suruh letak banner besar2 promate barang !
sooo not my fault
im just a typical teenage girl who cant resist the temptaion of beautiful stuffs




vampire's temptation


done with the twilight saga,moved on with vampire academy.


reading 2 novels in 1 time is no longer an "abnormal" xtvt to me
TADAAAA...

TX to SHARIFAH NURDURRAH yg recomanded this book to me

ohoh..lupe..another novel that need to be finished.
RANJAU SEPANJANG JALAN for BM A1.
huh....booooringgg
it takes me ages to be completed
(still x hbs bace lg)

oh beloved dearest IB..
plz give me more time to enjoy myself with the novels
just the 2 of us!;D
(Ranjau is not included plz)



welcome home!!
aimi n me split our money to bring this home



3 comments:

  1. vampire academy sounds interesting!!!
    nak cari gak r~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!!
    craving for food!!!
    but in um xde bazar ramadhan~
    kene pegi stsn universiti
    jauh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. cun r beg tU!..

    menu wajibku air kelapa..ngeh~..

    woW!ketika cinta bertasbiH!is it yg iklan kat tv tu??best ke??

    ReplyDelete