Sunday, January 24, 2010

going WILD

"Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
(Hey, what up girl?)
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city
(Lets go)
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back"

haaha.x lah..just that early in the morning my usrah mates dtg kejutkn ajak pergi jogging and breakfast.urh.malas.actually dh ade plan lain =p

breakfast at Bistro.the boys were LATE!!
by the time they arrived we already had our second burp.haaha

planned for karaoke.but BELUM BUKAK maa

pergi boling,then tgk ade plak Puteri Umno pnye event.
so melepak n bergambar sebentar.
ohoh.ade ke patut deorg tanye kiteorg nk join puteri ke x.
ishhh.no politic plz

the boys arrived.
ktorg kacau deorg main snoker.haaha.
tp ok la jgk cz they are willing nk ajar =D
(they paid for it!)


BOWLING
nie pown boys bayar and the girls menyebok nk main jugak. =p

first attempt berjaya.amek tempat A and
walllaaah STRIKE!!
(walaupun kasut budak lelaki besar gajah)

then KARAOKEEEEE
gosh.sume org memang x ingat diri lah
srry x blyh upload pix bnyk sgt(including dekat fb) cz we were going wild that time
nie ju pics yg 'sopan' sikit =p


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
NUR SHARMEEN AND NUR ATIQAH SHAHAR.
u only have another one year for ur TEENage year before u r going to ur TWENties
;D
;D
;D

No comments:

Post a Comment