Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back in College

Im here alone in the room eating murtabak. Roomates still not back yet. OTW maybe.

Baru sampai college dah rasa sedih. Ailah this is so not a good start dear. Know why? Sebab baru teringat next weekend ade KUPAS.Nono bukan teringat sendiri, Kiki reminded me. Kebetulan sampai sama2, so we walked back to Aishah sama2 lah. Ishhhhh. I already have TWO plans for this coming weekend.

Supposedly, Mak will fetch me home on their way back from Muadzam. Then we'll have a special dinner for Abah's birthday. OR if Im not going back, we'll still calebrate Abah's birthday at I-cant-remember-whats-the-name- of-this-restaurant , somewhere in Seremban(this is Abah's idea btw). Then on Sunday, I will be the very first costumer at Parade because I wanted to buy some pressie for PS. I already have in mind of what to buy, what to write on the card and how to pass it to him. Penat tau pikir and berangan dalam kereta tadi. :(

So macam mane nie? Sure benda tu takde dekat Seremban. Thought of giving Aimi some money and let her buy that thing. Tapi takkan nak suruh die tulis card tu jugak? NO! Then if tak balik this weekend, i wont be seeing PS untill December. How if that time Qla dah fly (amin). So when? Another 6 years??

Oh btw, while we were otw to Seremban just now, suddenly Abah come up with this placement thingy. He wants me to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

POLAND

But Mak tak cakap ape2. Tengoklah dulu macam mana okay Abah. Ade lagi 2 talks, so hopefully i can found my answer there.Hopefully.



Kbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment