Thursday, August 9, 2012

Purple Barney

This post is specially dedicated to my PurpleBarney (bulan).

I really hope this post will give you the ultimate answer that you keep bugging me to give. You tahukan yang i tak reti bab-bab nak confess ni, so hope this will satisfy you.Even though this is just a lyric, but i rasa ni lah sebenarnya yang i rasa, despite the "silence treatment" .

*nanti you free, pergi youtube cari cover lagu ni and dengar.you know how much i prefer covers kann.

And here it goes :

" i dont wanna be someone who walks away so easily .

I'm here to stay and make the difference that i can make .

Our differences ,they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts we got,
Yeah we got a lot at stake.

And in the end, you are still my friends
At least we did intend for us to work.

We didnt break ,
We didnt burn .

We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in .

I had to learn what i've got and what i'm not.

And who i am. "
- I wont give up, Jason Mraz -

*this song is on repeat tiap kali masuk dapur and i dont know why.

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment